Immigration Services Available:

- Petition for Alien Relative

- Visa U

- Visa VAWA

- Adjustment of Status

- Employment Authorization Document (EAD)

- Replace Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)

- Special Immigrant Juveniles

- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

For any other case not listed, it is recommended to contact us at: (828)-320- 9835

Monica Pagnini-Ibarra
Department of Justice
Representative In-training